Are missing teeth affecting your quality of life?
If dentures or bridges don’t suit, we also offer implants to replacing missing teeth or to restore lost function. This is the gold standard in tooth replacement and will result in a natural looking tooth that functions exactly like a normal tooth.
We work with local specialists to tailor a custom treatment plan to get the best result for you both cosmetically and functionally. Please contact us if you would like to discuss options for replacing some of your missing teeth.
At DCFY, we provide dental implants that:
- Act as a durable solution for missing teeth
- Restore the function and appearance of your smile
- Provide a permanent and comfortable option for missing teeth
- Are virtually identical to natural teeth in strength, function and appearance
Are dental implants worth it?
Did you know that dental implants are one of the best ways to replace missing teeth?
Using the latest facilities within our Heyfield dental practice, we provide a completely computerised solution, offering accurate dental implant placement and detailed planning prior to the procedure.
- Tooth implant, fake tooth, replacement tooth, implant tooth, implant, tooth replacemmplantation dental.
- People want dental implants as a replacement for missing teeth that may be affecting their ability to speak, chew, or smile. Dental implants are a long-term solution that look and feel like your natural teeth.